The International Criminal Law Committee will meet on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 1 p.m. Eastern to thank our members for their ongoing contributions to the Committee and to discuss our upcoming plans. Here is our meeting agenda:
- Greetings and introductions of old and new members;
- Kudos to committee members;
- Update on program proposals for Annual Meeting;
- Update on Year-in-Review;
- Publications update;
- Policy proposals and updates;
- Social media update;
- Monthly meeting programs update;
- Program proposals for LA summer meeting; and
- Section membership initiative.
To help ensure security, please register in advance for this meeting:
As soon as you register, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.